Sunday 12 July 2015

PM Namo Modi May Do OROP Soon. Sainik Darpan: ALL EYES TO JANTAR MANTAR - One India Strong India - OROP - One Rank One Pension - Indian Army - Defence - Retired Ex-Servicesmen - #OROP #ACTINDIA

I, Sateash Jain supports the demands of retired warriors of the Indian Army.

Sainik Darpan: ALL EYES TO JANTAR MANTAR: By Col K Mohandas  

 IT IS A SHAME FOR OUR COUNTRY   

 Nowhere else in the world, the War Veterans take to streets to seek justice ...  

Follow me in Twitter - Act India - Advance Country's Triumph India

https://www.twitter.com/actindia



I am a since inception 1980 a soldier of the BJP, Focus popularity, minority opinion change and since 2009 a social media warrior of PM Narendra Modi, over 30 crore letters, my nible hands typed on my laptops, pc, blackberry, samsung and else.

Proud, my predictions proven right, country got a PM who work 24 hrs *7*365 days.

The world rised toast for the brilliant humane PM Narendra Modi Ji.















email to me.

bharatiyajan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment